Welcome to Covenant Light Assembly Church Oshawa
We wholeheartedly believe that the church is the Bride of Christ (Ephesians 5:23) with Christ as its supreme head (Ephesians 4:15). It is the place where God’s children come for fellowship with the Creator as well as the fellow believers. It is the ultimate place of praise, celebration, and finding solace for the soul.
This is exactly what we have established at Covenant Light Assembly Church Oshawa. Ours is a biblically sound church whose desire is to spread the Living Word of Christ so that everyone attains salvation.
Our goal is to support the believers, equip them with the Word, affirm their faith, and celebrate the life that He has given us. Our fervent desire is reflected in our teachings at the church.
What we teach in our church.
- Of God.
We teach that God exists in three Persons, i.e., Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (Mathew 28:19). He is a Spirit (John 4:24), He is One (Deuteronomy 4:6), and there is no other God (1 Corinthians 8:4)
- Of the Scriptures.
We teach that the Scriptures are God-breathed, infallible, and inerrant (2 Timothy 3:16-17), pure and holy (Psalm 12:6). It is the authority over all matters, and we strive to submit to that authority rather than living according to the desires of the flesh.
- Of Salvation.
We teach that all those who confess with their mouth and believe in their hearts that Jesus is Lord are saved (Romans 10:9). That salvation is only by his grace and not something that we earn by our good works or merit (Ephesians 2:8). It is a gift.
What is different about Covenant Light Assembly Church Oshawa?
Churches all around the world strive to bring souls to the Eternal Kingdom. And for us, this is the supreme goal. Needless to say, there are different ways a church functions. Our church is not a traditional church in the sense that there is a constant celebration of God, life, and His blessings.
Consider the many blessings you can partake in our church.
- We are commissioned to spread the Living Word throughout the world.
- Our services are marked by believers proactively sharing their faith with other believers.
- We do not hesitate to celebrate the accomplishments of our members, whether it is a life-changing event, career-related, or personal achievements.
- Unlike other churches that are focused on leaders, our primary focus is on the believers and members of the church.
- We support our members through prayers as well as counseling with the Word of God.
- We uphold the virtues of excellence; dignity, integrity, and service in all that we do.
- We incorporate a lot of fun events such as baptism picnics and BBQ bible studies, and many other events throughout the year.
Come join our family today and witness the great transformation in your life!